Travel and Transportation
If you are traveling from the north (via I-90), take I-25 south
If you are traveling from the South (Denver or from I-80), take I-25 north Casper can also be reached via US-20 E/US-26 E or WY-220 E
ARRIVAL TIPS FOR DAY TRIPPERS
- Like any community, our police officers expect visitors to obey the highway safety laws.
- Please stay in your car and on the road, pull to the shoulder in case of emergency only
- Do not attempt to view the Eclipse roadside, parking/viewing areas just off of I-25 have been identified for your safety and the safety of regular traffic passing through
- Follow signs for parking/viewing areas or click here to explore our designated viewing areas.
- See below for up to date information on road closures and emergency routes
To ensure the safety and convenience of your travels around the Casper area during your stay, check in here for up to date information on road closures, construction, and emergency routes as they become available.
For statewide travel information: Wyoming 511 is the official road conditions and traffic information reporting app of the Wyoming Department of Transportation http://www.wyoroad.info/
Download the App here: http://www.wyoroad.info/511/WY511Mobile.html
Or call Toll Free Nationwide: 1.800.WYO.ROAD (996.7623)
The Casper Area Transportation Coalition provides accessible public bus transportation in Casper. The Bus is an accessible fixed route deviation bus service with more than 186 bus stops. Seven buses equipped with wheelchair lifts and bike racks, ensure your destination is just a quick bus ride away. For Routes, Schedules and Fares for “The Bus” visit http://catcbus.com/the-bus/
You can reach The Casper/Natrona County International Airport on a number of daily flights provided by Allegiant, Delta and United as well as chartered flights. Visit www.iflycasper.com for more information.
For General Aviation & Customs needs please visit https://www.atlanticaviation.com/location/CPR
To arrange customs please contact Officer Leathem with US Customs and Boarder Protection at