Solar Eclipse Camping August 2017
Please plan to stay with us at our cozy campground on the majestic North Platte River, in Casper, WY. We have a beautiful park with large pull thru RV sites, bathhouse, office with rec room, workout room, and large patio. We are located 1 mile north of Interstate 25 with easy access for large rigs.
Services included during the Eclipse:
- 15 acre star gazing field directly across the street
- Food vendors on site at the RV Park- Breakfast/Dinner
- River rafting, fishing, basketball, horseshoes, games, and bicycles for rent on site
- Nightly entertainment August 18th, 19th, and 20th
- 50’ x 100’ building for eating, seminars, and group meetings
- Guest speakers and display by Stellarvue Telescopes
- On Site RV maintenance
- Dump station and water available
- First Aid Station, restrooms, water stations, and showers
- Eclipse Glasses Available for viewing
2017 Eclipse Pricing August 15th – 22nd, 2017 (Tax is included)
- Tent Spaces- $109.00 per night for 4 people (1 tent) 5 day price is $450.00 (Minimum 2 days)
- Dry RV Camping- (No hookups) $136.25 per night. 5 day -$475.00 (Minimum stay is 2 days)
- Full RV Hookups- $185.00 per night, 5 day price is $872.00. (Minimum stay is 5 days)
- Dry Cabin- Sleeps 4 max. $190 per night. 5 day price is $1200.00. (Minimum stay is 5 nights.)
Quiet hours will be 10:30 p.m. to 7:00 am. No generators running during this time. Full payment must be paid by February 1, 2017. 100% refunded cancelled by April 1, 2017, 50% if cancelled May 15, 2017.
Casper community is working hard to provide a great experience. This will include a fire ban leading up to the event. If there are any special events you would like to host at our facility, please ask.
Please call Lois now to reserve your site at 307-234-0042.
Phone: (307) 234-0042
Toll-Free: (888) 834-0042