Located on top of Casper Mountain and in the path of totality, the Girl Scout Camp Sacajawea offers rustic accommodations for groups looking for a self-guided experience. Accommodations include, Yurts, Rustic Cabins and Platform Tent sites. Shower houses and outdoor latrines are also available. Guest will be required to provide their own food in coolers as the main lodge kitchen will not be available.
For information about amenities and capacity of buildings please check out our amenities sheet located here
4 night minimum
Upper Camp includes access to restrooms and showers in Main Lodge and outdoor latrine.
- Yurt: $575 per night
- Small Cabin in yurt area: $200 per night
Lower Camp includes outdoor latrines and shower house
- Primary Cabin: $375 per night
- Valhalla Bunkhouse: $375 per night
- Small Cabin: $250 per night
- Platform Tent site: $200 per night
- Informal Tent site: $100 per night
For inquiries, please fill out an inquiry form here