Date(s) - 08/21
8:30 am - 2:00 pm
Okie Beach Campground
Who we are
The White family has been in the boat business since 1970 (47 years). We the equipment and experience to offer people a safe and enjoyable time on the water to view the eclipse.
Why watch the eclipse from a pontoon boat?
Get away from the congestion in town and view the eclipse from the quiet and solitude of Alcova Reservoir in a new, clean, reliable, stable pontoon boat
- 22’ Pontoon boat which can accommodate 10 passengers and 1 captain supplied by White’s Marine Center
- Life jackets supplied by White’s Marine Center
- Cooler with bottled water for passengers
- Passengers must bring their own eye protection
- Alcova Reservoir has numerous courtesy docks with nearby restroom facilities which we’ll use while out on the boat
We will board the boat at the Okie Beach boat ramp at 8:30am on Monday August 21st. All of the camp spaces at Okie Beach are reserved but the boat ramp is open and hopefully, parking is available. We will take a cruise up Fremont Canyon and then return to the main body of Alcova Reservoir to view the solar eclipse. Click here to learn more about Okie Beach.
Tickets: Fee for the Pontoon Eclipse Experience is $5,000 for the group of 10 people payable in advance. There are 3 different pontoon boats available for hire for the eclipse. These are brand new 22’ triple toon boats. Very stable and safe. Contact with questions or booking:
Craig White, White’s Marine Center | 307.235.3900 | firstname.lastname@example.org