Date(s) - 08/18
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
We can step off into space if we want to using Casper’s most sophisticated time machine and starship. An entire universe of time and space are now ours to explore. The Planetarium features a Konica-Minolta Mediaglobe; the world’s first all dome, full color, single projector planetarium system. And so let us stargaze, shoulder to shoulder with the past. People of our community, our county and our state; welcome they say, we’re so glad you’re here. We meet here, alongside time, here forever beneath the night sky.
During the Wyoming Eclipse Festival, join us for Eclipse: The Sun Revealed.
This all-new full-dome production features exciting visuals that explore…
- the historical and cultural views of eclipses illustrated in culturally inspired styles
- the geometry that gives us lunar, partial, annular, and (of course) total solar eclipses
- a visualization of what can be seen from within the shadow of a total solar eclipse
- scientific discoveries generated or supported by total solar eclipses how to safely view an eclipse
- a first-hand account of one person’s experience during a total solar eclipse
Admission: The movie is available for viewing leading up to and during the festival Tuesday through Friday at 4:15pm and Saturdays on 7:00pm. Movie tickets are $3 at the door – no reservation necessary! The planetarium’s regular business hours are from 9:00am to 5:00pm.